A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Vetchetarian
Nick_Glam wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:22 am I guess a positive to see TvdG helping the Netherlands to qualification for the T20 World Cup. Especially with Roland Lefebvre also out there with them...

As aren't likely to have any England internationals representing us in the near future, sometimes you take anything you can get. :lol
I don't have a problem not having any England Internationals in the Glam team. If they are playing for England, then they aren't actually playing for Glam.

Surely you don't include the great Roland Lefebvre in the " take anything you can get " camp ? I would take players like him any time.
By Nick_Glam
Vetchetarian wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:11 am
I don't have a problem not having any England Internationals in the Glam team. If they are playing for England, then they aren't actually playing for Glam.

Surely you don't include the great Roland Lefebvre in the " take anything you can get " camp ? I would take players like him any time.
No, not at all. Which is why I said, "Especially with Roland Lefebvre..." it was worth mentioning.

I am also aware though that being pleased that one of our players had a few decent games against UAE and Singapore is "taking anything you can get".
By psychocandy
Find it strange that some have not heard of Banton. He looked class playing against Glam last year.

Anyway, any idea how much tickets are going to be? I do wonder since theres some big salaries to pay here.

Can't seem to find shirts on sale anywhere either. Surely with xmas coming up this should be a done deal. Do I want a shirt with a hula hoop on though?
Gerraint Jones

Is in the middle of training to become an on call […]

Maynard new 3 year deal

Maynard staying on as coach. Matthew Maynard: Gl[…]

Overseas

Events at Southampton suggest or confirm the fear […]