A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By psychocandy
No I hadn't heard anything but its there if you look at the page. Remains to be seen if it works :-)
By glamman
psychocandy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:39 pm No I hadn't heard anything but its there if you look at the page. Remains to be seen if it works :-)
I wonder if that is just the default for the system.
By TWrex
Kent livestream from Canterbury, but not for Saturday's game against Somerset as it is live on Sky.
By glamman
I was at the game but am I right in saying that the live stream was not available?
By djronnieb65
Apparently the live stream although great when we first had has now fallen way behind other counties
We only have one camera at the cathedral road end and nothing at the river end
We only have a live stream for championship matches
I did ask why not for white ball cricket but had no reply
Al the counties that do live streams have a camera at both ends plus info on the scores and bowlers etc
They do it for all games t20 and royal London
The only time they don’t do it is if their match is live on Sky
I have no idea why Glamorgan don’t do the same as they wont say , so if anyone can find out please let the forum know
Don’t really make sense as all the other counties do all live streams
By glamman
djronnieb65 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:52 pm Apparently the live stream although great when we first had has now fallen way behind other counties
We only have one camera at the cathedral road end and nothing at the river end
We only have a live stream for championship matches
I did ask why not for white ball cricket but had no reply
Al the counties that do live streams have a camera at both ends plus info on the scores and bowlers etc
They do it for all games t20 and royal London
The only time they don’t do it is if their match is live on Sky
I have no idea why Glamorgan don’t do the same as they wont say , so if anyone can find out please let the forum know
Don’t really make sense as all the other counties do all live streams
The other thing that we don't have is the ability to rewind. Other counties allow you to do that.
By Welwyn
and for someone like me watching at work on mute, no score graphic either.
By djronnieb65
Yes all Surrey matches live stream and tonight’s match on with all the data bowlers etc on the screen
Ideal if you just want to watch with no sound
Bad news however for my fellow Glammy supporters
If your not able to go to the Glammy game against Middlesex tomorrow unfortunately it will not be live streamed
I don’t know why as I’ve stated before they only do championship one end matches with no info from Sophia Gardens
By psychocandy
djronnieb65 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:48 pm Yes all Surrey matches live stream and tonight’s match on with all the data bowlers etc on the screen
Ideal if you just want to watch with no sound
Bad news however for my fellow Glammy supporters
If your not able to go to the Glammy game against Middlesex tomorrow unfortunately it will not be live streamed
I don’t know why as I’ve stated before they only do championship one end matches with no info from Sophia Gardens
Ah no sound.... hey ho better than nothing I suppose.
Kent

Nick Webb has reported that Carlson has replaced M[…]

2nd XI

Absolutely pathetic from the Glamorgan media that […]

Overseas

Events at Southampton suggest or confirm the fear […]

AUSTRALIA

Eoin Morgan will not indicate to the spectators a […]