A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Iron Mike
Just a few short weeks since the end of the season and the first winter Gardens talk: Winston Davis and Greg Thomas.

Both were at the Gardens for the players reunion on day 3 of the Glos match. I'm sure there will be a good turnout as ever.

Even in one division cricket players moved to possibly realise their ambitions of a Test career. More importantly it will be interesting to hear about their lives since packing up playing.

http://www.glamorgancricket.com/cricket ... -11th.html
By gmdf
Goods to hear that Winston Davies is still able to share his cricket experiences after his terrible accident. I do hope local cricket supporters will support this - unfortunately as I live some 250 miles away I won't be able to be there.
By Vetchetarian
Winston was dealt a savage and cruel blow, falling from a tree whilst helping to clear land for a new church. He was left a tetraplegic.

As a committed christian, you would think his god would have taken better care of him.

Good luck, Winston.
By Iron Mike
Superb turnout of about 50-60 to see Davis and Thomas; who drove down from Northampton to the Gardens. The wait ftom last winter was well worth it.

Interesting stories from both of them, who both spoke well and candidly..of the hard work being a county pro and trying to make your mark on the international stage. Then to the current day with strong views on the modern game. Lots of people echo the uncertainty of the future of the county structure...as proven in these pages!

Highlight being Davis speaking endearingly from the heart about his accident and his faith. Inspirational and uplifting rolled into one.
gmdf liked this

....so he said to Radio Kent during this final wea[…]

Overseas activities

I've noticed that some Glamorgan players have been[…]

Northants 2018

Well, I thought I'd start this one early!! What's […]

I've seen this one on quite a few other forums and[…]